1355 County Road 236, Thorsby, AL 35171
● Proficient in customer service skills and Client communication
● Experience with Microsoft Office, Mac, retail, and Google Docs
● Excel in communication, honesty, professionalism, teamwork, and knowledge of basic ASL.
● Exceptional experience in home child care and public child care
● Exceptional experience in adobe illustrator, inDesign, and Photoshop
November 2015 – September 2017
Walmart, Calera AL – Cashier/Customer service representative
● Efficiently performed duties as a cashier.
● Aided management in retrieving cash tills, auditing registers, training new associates, and performing duties in the cash office.
June 2018 – August 2018
Caregiver, Alabaster AL – Nanny
● Arrange activities, games, and recreation for three young children.
● Provide a safe and structured environment.
● Perform light housekeeping.
January 2019 – Current
Preschool Auxiliary, Calera AL – Teacher
Isabella High School, Maplesville, AL – High School Diploma
August 2018 – December 2018
Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville AL. – Basics
January 2019 – current
University Of West Alabama, Mobile AL. – Pursuing Bachelors in Integrated Marketing and Communications with a concentration in Graphic design
May 2021 – Current
Jefferson State Community College, Birmingham AL. – Early Childhood Associate